<VV> Portland

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 1 22:56:44 EDT 2005

Marc,

Actually, although I didn't state it in my first post, one of the other
reasons given during our post convention round table, for having a permanent
"Corvair Only" parking area was that it would allow a "Show & Shine" of
sorts during the rest of the week for folks that aren't able to attend on
Wednesday.

At least now I understand why it's held on Wednesday, it makes good sense.

Regards,
Joel