<VV> Spyder "parts" in Southern California

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 10:04:21 EDT 2005

I am passing on this E-mail from a Seller in  Southern California. It is a
bit odd, the car less the body and motor. I don't  know what is included. If you
want to reach him, his E-mail address is:  _byreferral at hotmail.com_
(mailto:byreferral at hotmail.com)    I  realize that it is a strange address - sounds
like a spam pass through, but it  is his working address, I E-mailed him back
after his initial request.   Enjoy!  - Seth Emerson

He wrote:

Maybe you can help. My name is Raul, I live in  Azusa, CA (So. Cal) and I
have an entire 1963 Convert Spyder, minus the body and  engine. My problem is I
can't give the parts away! I've contacted just about  everyone in my area and
no one want's to even consider them or has too many  parts already. They are in
great condition are baged & marked w/ their  screws. There are some extra
parts as well.

What I would like is have someone pick up the whole  lot at once. I do not
have a list, but I pretty much described it as "Car  complete-minus engine and
body!

If you know of anyone interested, please pass my  email along. I really need
the space by the end of August. If not the are going  to the junk yard.

Any help would be grealy appreciated.

Best regards,
Raul