<VV> WKBW Radio Buffalo no vair

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 2 11:24:33 EDT 2005

I just heard the White Sox beat the Orioles on AM yesterday.  Wish I could
have seen it on TV so I could find out if they took that big "Raffy 3000"
sign off the warehouse wall yesterday.

I was given a Sirius radio as a gift - came from Tweeter.  Then I found out
that is where Howard Stern went.  I returned the radio for credit on a
digital camera.

Later, JR