<VV> gas heater in 63 vert

Eric Holz ericmpholz at netzero.net
Tue Aug 2 21:20:01 EDT 2005

	I told my wife I was going to do it, and I finally did.  I installed a bomb
in front of her feet.  I have been looking for a gas heater for Patches (63
vert) for a while now, and I won one on Ebay.  It was a pull from a 60
junkyard refuge.  I do have to say, I did get all the pieces for it, but he
did'nt send a template for the exact location of the blower through to the
cabin.  That was fun trying to figure out.  The wife was more than
accomidating, she did'nt threaten divirce at all over the weekend, it took
all day Saturday 10am-9pm, and a good chunk of Sunday to get everything
bolted in.
	I do have a question or two...The exhaust pipe is REALLY CLOSE to the gas
tank (less than a inch), is there anything I can do to lessen the heat, is
an exhaust wrap recomended...And does anyone out there have an extra gas
by-pass valve they are willing to part with?  Mine even after cleaning is
not working to my standards.

Thanks,
Eric Holz
'63 vert Canadian model:  -dual heat- :')