<VV> AM radio

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 21:48:59 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/2/2005 5:57:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tonyu at roava.net writes:

Throughout the '60s, I was staying up at nights to listen to several
clear-channel stations, one of them being WLS, another was WCFL, and
The One I spent most time paying the most attention to was WBZ out of
Boston, with Dick Summer and The Nightlight  Show.

Ah yes WBZ, 50,000 watts of the best there was, Dick at night and  Cousin
Brucey days . I could even get them when I was in College in Ft. Wayne  IN. most
nights that is. If not it was WLS.
rich