<VV> AM radio

Debbie Duval dduval at erols.com
Tue Aug 2 23:12:32 EDT 2005

[Ah yes WBZ, 50,000 watts of the best there was, Dick at night and  Cousin
[Brucey days . I could even get them when I was in College in Ft. Wayne  IN. most
[nights that is. If not it was WLS.
[rich

Just trying to avoid the local WOWO?  WOWO was another 50KW that we east coasters listened to. WGAR also, Imus in the morning was there.

Tony, for listening to ditties, try Dr. Demento's CD's. Volume 1 and volume 2 are out.

I'm sorry to hear that "Jack" radio replaced a good station. Usually it replaces corporate play list stations (like Clear Channel's lousy line up) and makes radio worth listening to again. None here in central VA.

Frank
Still atempting to listen to AM
Not much music to be heard