<VV> Re: GAS HEATERS and gas pains

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 02:07:30 EDT 2005

i have put gas heaters in many cars, including  2 63 's and several 64's
along with my rampy and now my 64 greenbrier and 61 lakewood. i ran the gas return
lines to the filler pipes, in fact the last 2 of mine go into a 1/8 inch hole
drilled in the rubber coupling hose and siliconed in place. sounds crazy but
it works fine and is quick and simple. i plan on installing a  fuel pressure
guage on the rampy  soon. i found a real small one cheap at autozone. it may
fit right on the housing by the glove box.also may put a neon bulb near it to
indicate spark. i had troubles with mine after getting a dose of bad gas on the
road. next i will put one heck of a filtering system(like deisel water
separator?) on all  of my vairs like the boat had. the bad gas got thru a regular
filter and really screwed things up royaly on my vairs and lawn tractor for a
long time.
regards, tim colson