<VV> AM radio - West

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 15:49:23 EDT 2005

Maybe I was a little later than you guys. Nobody has mentioned XERB - "The
big X over Los Angeles" - That was the Mexican station  beaming north from
just over the border. XERB had no problem sending lots of unregulated watts
north. That was usually Wolfman Jack. We listened to it in Northern California
and could just about pick it up across to Texas/Oklahoma on the road.  - If  I
couldn't get that one, KOMA in Oklahoma City was the next strongest signal.
Almost to Arizona at times. In the SF Bay area it was KYA or KEWB -  Seth