<VV> Vairs at the car show - Last radio thread?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 18:51:06 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/3/2005 3:46:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tonyu at roava.net writes:

Now:    What say we take this to VV-talk...?   I do  enjoy this stuff,
but it's crowding the Vair  discussion.

Maybe one final Corvair thought. There is a Sirius Sat radio channel
carrying nothing but 60's music. If you added a Sirius radio to a Vair, that  channel
would be the perfect audio background at the car shows. All 60's music,  no
commercials, a few station promos. It would be great. -  Seth