<VV> Corvette Guys & Corvair Parts

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 19:20:07 EDT 2005

Heres a good one
Sold a pair of Trico Wiper arms to a guy on Ebay He paid I shiped priorty mail. Several days later I got a nasty email that they were not what he paid for. Both arms were left hand and no right hand was sent and that he was going to leave negative feed back.
So I got out my parts book and looked up the part number for a 63 Greenbrier wiper arm and head and responded.
He responded back Turns out he was a Corvette guy and thought that Corvair wiper arms and Corvette arms were the same. so instead of paying $200-$300 for corvette arms he bought Corvair arms for $8.75 on Ebay. I wote him back again And told him if he wanted Corvette parts quit being cheap and buy them
Well I haven't heard back . he didn't apologise and haven't recieved negative feeback but isn't that some crap!!!!

Mike Moyer
West Florida Corvairs #325
Corvanatics