<VV> AM radio - West

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 19:39:46 EDT 2005

kaczmarek at charter.net writes:
Seth
I always thought KOMA was a CA station. Only reason for that misguided
thought is on my Box Set of the Beach Boys, there's a 15 second spot that the Boys
did for KOMA.

All it is, is the boys singing "Won-der-ful K O M A " in Bryan Wilson's
signature Beach Boys harmony. Give me a chill to hear it. Made me feel 9 years old
again.

Hank
I have Beach Boys jingles for lots of stations.

They musta spent a bunch of hours in the studio doing those.

Tim Abney
IECC