<VV> fanz - SPAL #30102113

AKG hdflstf at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 4 00:10:08 EDT 2005

The one thing now addressed about the orifice (which likely does not apply
in this case is there is a point where no matter how much pressure you add
the flow does not increase - choked flow.
Reynolds numbers - I need to get out the books but given the speed of the
airflow I would expect the number to be on the low side.  Given the surface
finish and the turbulence I would not be surprised to see turbulent flow.
On the plus side the surface roughness, turbulence, and fin spacing would
all but eliminate and possibility of detached flow.

The Artful Dodger