<VV> fanz - SPAL #30102113

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 06:41:24 EDT 2005

One thing also needs to be considered. Pressure drop goes up as the square
of flow rate. In other words, to double the flow rate, you need to generate 4
times as much pressure. So, getting adequate flow at idle isn't all that
tough.  Getting enough flow at full power is a VERY different matter.
The only way I know to do it is to use a high pressure and VERY efficient
fan. Note, this means NOT electric!!

In a message dated 8/3/2005 11:56:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,