<VV> Where are the Convention reports???

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 22:26:28 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/4/2005 6:34:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time, AeroNed at aol.com
writes:

> Maybe the convention wasn't very fun (not likely) or too fun and they
> haven't recovered yet...
>
> Ned

*******
As Tim just wrote!  GREAT!    turnout was down from Tahoe 99 IMO.....but all
was GREAT

NO PROBLEMS...so not much to report!  ggggg

Costly Food?     If Tim had went to Shanannigans from 4-8pm
nightly......great lite foods...CHEAP

BIG  Burger or Club sand. or Big Shrimp ,etc.  $2.50!    BIG
Margarita.....side shots  $1.00!!!!

Feed and water 6 people.......3-4 hrs......$60!   I even bought!
once...gggggg

SOLD  more than I bought!  WHEW!!!!  ggg    And have ALL  purchased, already
installed on the WUM!

Great Convention!

Just wish I could've got off sooner to get my v8 car prepped....but was glad
to make it on Sat. to Rich Shepards home where we prepped cars for Brian
O'neil, Tim Mahler and Ken Hand, Rich.

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug