<VV> Corvette Guys

Mark J. Murphy m.j.murphy at comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 09:38:24 EDT 2005

That's the truest comment I've seen on the subject yet.  Sadly, these marque
elitists even exist in the Corvair world (as opposed to the Corvair
community) and I have met my share.  In the automotive hobby there is
something for everyone, "real" car folks know this and respect it even if
it's not their cup of tea.
      ,-----___\----,    Mark Murphy
      \--(o)----(o)--'  Derry, NH, USA
    http://m.j.murphy.home.comcast.net/