<VV> WTB Rebuildable Engine

Ian Harding harding.ian at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 12:57:15 EDT 2005

I totally understand that. However, my limiting factors are money and garage
space.

I may not save money in the long run, but I can trickle money into the
project this way, which is much less noticeable in the cash flow than
plunking.

Also, I will not have to have an entire car taking up space in my garage
while I go through the motor (and transmission, and diff...) This in
important in preserving domestic tranquility.

I have seen some really great deals on complete running drivers out there,
but have also seen really sweet cars for sale with a bad/missing drivetrain
You get significant discounts on those too.

- Ian

PS My last car was a complete, running driver, I sold it for $300.00. Ack.