<VV> WTB Rebuildable Engine

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 13:12:40 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/5/2005 9:57:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
harding.ian at gmail.com writes:

> I totally understand that.  However, my limiting factors are money and
> garage space.
> I may not save money in the long run, but I can trickle money into the
> project this way, which is much less noticeable in the cash flow than plunking.
> Also, I will not have to have an entire car taking up space in my garage
> while I go through the motor (and transmission, and diff...)  This in important
> in preserving domestic tranquility.

Personal Opinion Here:

Do your FAMILY a favor!    Spend time with them!   Go to Corvair meets with
$$$ that you've SAVED UP!.......some day that perfect deal will pop up!
Garages all over the world are filled with  LONG TERM PROJECTS [ JUNK ] Your
family will grow  up before you know it!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug...who  still constantly TRICKLES
$$  into SAVINGS....