<VV> celebrity owned corvairs

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 14:26:51 EDT 2005

Hey gang,
>From other readings about him, Allen did indeed own a 'Vair, at least at one time if not now. On the show, Tim spotted an EM convertible in the junkyard and identified it to Al as his first car, although I'm not sure if his first car was a Corvair in real life. At the end of the show, Jill had bought the car from the yard as a present to Tim and put it in the garage, where it magically became an LM. I understand he owns the LM but having seen a single-color paint job from the front, I can't say it was a Yenko.
Two of the cars in Home Improvement were his also. From where I sit in my cubicle I can see the pictures of me at a car show about 5 years back. I'm in front of the red Nomad presented as Jill's car and the Ford convertible that underwent resto during the show's later episodes. Not verified, but I've heard the Austin Healey that appeared on the show was his also.

Chuck Kubin

--------I've heard that Tim Allen ownes a Yenko ------