<VV> Re: [fastvair] Re: Tom's cooling kits

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 14:28:13 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/5/05 10:56:51 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
datrishay1 at yahoo.com writes:

> You know Bob. I don't know what your realyl trying here but I can get you
> ANY written statement from Anyone here in Reno who runs Tom's fans to get you
> the "proof " you need. Now I personally cannot answer ever single question
> you have but maybe you should just let it go. Let's be adult here. You keep
> carrying on just let it go.
> Trisha

Hi Trish,
I thought that I was being ADULT here. What I have previously asked for
several times is the temperature results of a strenous interstate test. I have not
gotten any reply on that. So if you are able to give me any data, then PLEASE
do so. Even a verbal summary would be helpful.

So were there high speed interstate endurance tests run at high ambients?
What was the ambient temp? How many miles did the tests involve? Where the tests
run at 70 mph or greater? How many separate tests tests were run and what was
the duration of each test? What were the head temperature profiles for these
tests? How many different people ran the interstate tests?

That's all Trish. No criticism, no mean words, no "carrying on" just a
request for some simple data. That is all I'm trying to do. Get some data that
defines the performance of the cooling system. Why do you have a problem in my
attempt to get some data? If you don't have the data, just say so. It would be
understandable. There isn't anything wrong in not having this data. Nobody is
critical because of that. However this kind of data is valuable to many people.
My offer to "someone" is simply an attempt to get some real data. Why should
you object to that? It seems that data like this ( and a Communique article too)
would help you sell MORE of your kits. Isn't that what you are after?

Regards,
Bob helt