Fwd: <VV> RE: Corvette Guys (humor)

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 16:20:20 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/4/2005 3:39:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Corvair at fnader.com writes:

> You'd think if one wanted to compensate for one's um.. shortcomings, there
> might be a better vehicle for the task....

If I had the money for a new Corvette I'd buy a couple of show Corvairs and
build my garage instead.  I really like Corvettes--and the new ones don't creak
going over bumps like the old ones from the '60's, '70's and '80's did.  But
with the new ZO6 commanding a $20,000 surcharge OVER base price at two local
dealers I'll stick to my understated Corvairs.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair