<VV> Late turbo possible for sale in Florida

Jim Simpson simpsonj at bellatlantic.net
Fri Aug 5 18:27:48 EDT 2005

With the publication of my name and e-mail address in Hemmings on-line
version (point of contact for the upcoming Harrisburg, PA miniconvention),
I'm starting to get e-mails from folks who have parts or know of Corvairs.

Here's one:

From: "Dturner97" <DTURNER97 at cfl.rr.com>

Jim there is a turbo charged corvair sitting behind a old chevy dealer in
st. cloud fl.  body looks shoot but all the turbo stuff appeared to be
intact. not sure if its still there but probably would be able to check if
interested. i'm a chevelle guy but like to help others looking for stuff.
let me know

I hope there's someone in Florida in the St. Cloud area who can follow-up
on this.  It would be good to salvage the engine and anything else that
might be worthwhile.  I know nothing of this car or Mr. Turner who sent the
note.  Please get in touch with him directly.

Jim Simpson, Group Corvair