<VV> Electrified fan discussion

Ron ronh at owt.com
Fri Aug 5 21:10:01 EDT 2005

Technilogical progress, yes, but not really in the field of nut, bolts,
cooling fins and blowers.  That's all basic hardware and hasn't changed much
in many years.  The automotive improvements have been in engine management,
manufacture quality and suspension parts.  Wait 'till someone thinks that
they can make better tires or something like that.
RonH