<VV> VV archives

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 22:37:37 EDT 2005

Hey Joe,

First of all a vairy public THANKS!! for getting the archives up on the
virtualcorvairclub site.  Your work and dedication to getting the
Virtualcorvairclub site up is truly amazing

I have used it the site repeatedly over the last few weeks while you
were still adding archive info as well as recently since it was complete
and it is awesome.

The only tip or suggestion I would like to offer is a way for when you
do the search, there be some kind of read/unread identifier.

Maybe like they are normal font/color upon search but change to a
different font/color once read, similar to links when searching the web.

I find that I need to do several searches using couple of different
phrase or word combinations to find everything I need but I spend a
considerable amount of time re-opening threads I have already looked at
in previous searches.

Or perhaps a preview pane type access so you can scan thru the first
part of the body of the subject without opening each one?

I monitor/post/ and lurk on VV, Fastvair, Corvair Center, Corvair
Central (Vair talk), and virtualcorvairclub.com and look forward to when
the traffic picks up on virtual.

Rick Loving

PS, For those using the archives, Skip straight to advanced search and
filter your searches for the best results.....