<VV> Re: (no corvair) getting personal info via license plate

penneyracer1 penneyracer1 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 6 00:38:07 EDT 2005

Hello all,

  I have a feeling I'm going to look dumb but here goes:

 Can you look up personal info by a vehicle license plate? I got into an altercation with someone tonite and he took down my plate number. There was nothing physical or collision involved. He said he was going to have my license revoked permantely and have my car towed and said I didn't know who I was messing with. My wife is all upset and scared. Any comments?

                   Lloyd