<VV> Re: What is this? On an Ebay car...

LanningWB at aol.com LanningWB at aol.com
Sat Aug 6 07:27:01 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/6/2005 6:56:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,  virtualvairs-

_4carbcorvair at gmail.com_ (mailto:4carbcorvair at gmail.com)   writes:

Can  anyone tell me what is on the back of this  Corvair?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1961-Corvair_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6783QQi
temZ7991597865QQrdZ1

Item  number: 7991597865

It extends the rear bumper out a foot or so with a  flat surface.

It looks like it had an after market continental kit and original the  flat
panel was replaced with one that does not have a cut out for a tire.   I guess
they can use the flat surface as extra carry space, such as a cooler of  cold
delicious.

Wade