<VV> Rocket Scientists - acronyms (No Corvair - Humor)

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Aug 6 11:19:59 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/6/2005 1:19:41 A.M. Central Daylight Time, pp2 at 6007.us
writes:

am not a  scientist anyway, am an engineer.

You say that like one is better than the other....

A scientist and an engineer are standing at one end of a long room. A
beautiful person of the opposite sex is standing at the other end. The scientist
and the engineer are told they can move half the distance to the other  every 5
minutes. The scientist gets frustrated and says, "We'll never get  there." The
engineer smiles and says, "But we'll get close enough."

Ned