<VV> NECC Registration for BeaveRun and Lime Rock Events

RedBat01 at aol.com RedBat01 at aol.com
Sat Aug 6 09:20:22 EDT 2005

BEAVERUN  TIME TRIALS AND RACERS REUNION.
Yes, there is still time  to register for NECC’s Time Trials at BeaveRun
Raceway and the 10th Annual Racers  Reunion at the Hampton Inn in Cranberry
Township, Pennsylvania.  This gathering will occur on Sunday  August 21st and Monday
August 22nd.
Registration forms for BeaveRun are  available on the NECC Website
Announcements Page  at:
_http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page2.html_
(http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page2.html)
You can download the forms either of two  ways:  (1) as a Word for Windows
document, or (2) as an Adobe pdf file.  Take your pick!
LIME ROCK  TIME TRIALS AND ALL CORVAIR SHOW.
NECC has  just opened up registration for another exciting event - Lime Rock
2005!
The  Northeast Corvair Council announces Time Trials on the exciting Road
Course at  Lime Rock Park in scenic Lakeville, Connecticut on Friday, September
16th, 2005.  The time  trials are open to all makes of cars.
The NECC  also announces an All-Corvair Car Show at the Paradise Garage
conveniently  located in across the road form the track on Saturday, September
17th.
The area is famous for  its fall foliage colors. Don't miss either or both of
these events. Our  traditional track format will be used.  Drivers will be
assigned to a group  based on performance and experience. The show will feature
all Corvair models  ranging from race prepared to stunning show cars. This
promises to be an  exciting, fun filled weekend.
Registration forms for Lime Rock are  available on the NECC Website
Announcements Page  at:
_http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page2.html_
(http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page2.html)
NECC PHOTO GALLERY FOR POCONO TIME  TRIALS.
The NECC website now has photos from its  Pocono 2005 event.  You can see
them  at:
_http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/gallery/most_current_event.htm_
(http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/gallery/most_current_event.htm)
Does anybody out there have photos from  the NECC Time Trials at Portland?
If so, we’d like to have your permission to post them in the NECC Gallery
Pages.  Please contact me offline at  redbat01 at aol.com
NECC WEBSITE  IMPROVEMENTS.
We’ve made some improvements to the NECC  website that should make it load up
faster on your computer.  The improvement should be especially  noticeable to
those of you who have a dial-up connection to the  internet.