<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 7, Issue 73

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Sat Aug 6 13:41:16 EDT 2005

>Younger Vair owners are (often) the ones most interested in such technical
>articles.

Since the turn of the century I have written mainly for the Internet.
Immediate gratification. A few can be found at
http://padgett.ws/cars/pontart.htm . Can see the progression as I could
afford better cameras. Frankly while I enjoy print magazines like the
Communique, I would rather receive them electronically particularly if it
would mean a few days earlier. Second floor den still needs to be shoveled
out periodically, have enough paper for a lifetime.

When I was writing regularly for magazines (and occasionally even getting
paid for it 8*), the normal lag between submission and appearance was three
months. Has that changed ?

Padgett