<VV> Help with Interior question on my son's 66 Corsa

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Sat Aug 6 18:09:31 EDT 2005

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, Clark's is closed today so I can't ask Cal or Mark.
Since I'm putting the interior back in the car today... and I don't want to
put the front seats in if they are covered in the wrong material... waiting
until Monday isn't an option.  There are plenty of people in this group who
can easily answer the question.

Thanks,

Joe