<VV> Portland convention pictures

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 6 22:18:54 EDT 2005

Andy,

I'm the one who has offered disks in the past.  I really didn't take all
that many pictures this year, but since I was putting together the slide
show for the banquet, a bunch of people gave me copies of their digital
pictures.  I have well over a thousand pictures.  Since I didn't take them
I don't feel right about selling them.  I'm going to organize them and make
and animated slide show and give it to CORSA and the CPF and maybe they can
either use it for promotion or sell it and make a little money.  In the
mean time Bill Hubble has hundreds of pictures on a web site.  I'm sure he
will post the URL.

Even though I have a bunch of pictures now, I will be posting looking for
specific pictures which I don't have.  I'm hoping people will come through
with them.

Dennis