<VV> A New One

AKG hdflstf at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 7 11:37:42 EDT 2005

Something happened last night that I never expected..

Three teens came up the driveway wanting to take a closer look at my
Ferrari.  My first thought was sure if you can fine one but I bit my tongue
on that thought.  They went straight to the 'vair.  I told them it wasn't a
Ferrari but was made in the US in 1965.  They did manage to figure out it
was a Chevy.  So I gave them the song and dance about it being a 65 Camaro
prototype one of three built, aluminum engine gear drive etc. - they ate it
up big time.  I let them stew on that till they started asking what's it
worth type questions and came clean that it was a Corvair.
That was fun!  Never been accused of owning a Ferrari before..

The Artful (no acronyms) Dodger