<VV> RE: eBay seller: "bugpass", Stay Away!

Brown, David David.Brown at bsci.com
Sun Aug 7 12:30:38 EDT 2005

Sure Jim,
The seller has labeled all of his trim items as either '67 and/or '69.
Most of the items will, of course, fit 65 through 69, but a couple items
could confuse the novice & they could spend their money on the wrong
piece.  His tail light covers are 65 only, yet he answered one person's
question 'correctly' that it will "FIT" 65 through 69 cars.  When I
mentioned to him that not everyone might know this & he may want to
label them as for 1965 cars, he replied & asked me "if I was the only
person out there who knew this, and would I please F*** OFF".  The other
item is 2 front grill pieces labeled as '67 & '69.  One is for a 65 &
the other 66 - 69, so he could have done himself a favor & labeled them
as 65 - 69.  I really wasn't that concerned about the mis-labeling, but
his attitude is not one that I would buy from.  You can search his items
by the seller's eBay handle, "bugpass".
Dave