<VV> Another offer of a car

Jim Simpson simpsonj at bellatlantic.net
Sun Aug 7 14:29:21 EDT 2005

I've received another note based upon the recent notice concerning the
upcoming Pennsylvania Fall Affair Miniconvention that was written up in
Hemmings.  This is for a '64 in Indiana.  Hopefully there's someone in the
area interested enough to take a look.

Once again, I know nothing more than that which is in the note below:

"Mr.Simpson,
you don't know me but i got your e-mail from article in hemmings. i have a
friend i work with that has offered to sell me his '64 2dr. Corvair
numerous times for little of nothing , but i just don't have a place for it
, nonetheless i hate to see it destroyed . it has been garaged and the body
is sound , kids have cracked the front glass and dented the trim around the
taillights and so forth , but he says it will run with a little work. he's
just not very mechanically inclined to work on it.
      do you know anyone who could save this one? it's light blue w/ blue
int. last offer he wanted $200.
       if interested , let me know and i will have him contact
you.    thank you, David Whiteman
                            30318 Lantern Lane
                            Elkhart ,IN 46514   phone 574-262-5017"