<VV> Coast to Coast auto shipper

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Mon Aug 8 15:25:20 EDT 2005

>A guy in Phoenix purchased a 64 brier from me sometime ago.  He hasn't had any luck locating an auto transport.  Does anyone have any personal
recommendations from past experience (numbers and name of contacts).  Thanks in advance.

>Vehicle Location - Seneca, SC to Phoenix, AZ

I've used D&G for a cross country run like that, but I'm not certain they go that far south on the east coast:
<http://www.dandgauto.com/>
And most recently used: Kiwi at <http://www.kiwiskarriers.com/>
I've been very pleased with both. All are open carriers.
Due to gas prices expect sticker shock...
Bill