<VV> The most bondo I've ever seen.

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 19:11:24 EDT 2005

so, I decided since it was hot and sunny today...I'd
do some outside body work on the Corsa.

I got some of the hood fixed, and part of the front
fender...and I get to the rear quarter where I already
know there is bondo.  But HOLY MUD BATMAN!  the person
that fixed that car in 1968 or there abouts put so
much bondo back there.  they brazed the original
fender, and pounded it back into shape for the most
part, and then CVAKED on like...at one point there had
to have ben about 1/2 inch of bondo.  it was crazy.  I
spent about 2 hours on just that panel.

Looks like I'm gonna need to go get a bucket of that
stuff myself.

Ry
65 Corsa Coupe(Group Red...and primer red more and
more...)