<VV> Re: rejection and alternate archive

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Mon Aug 8 22:56:25 EDT 2005

Hi JR,

What is lost on VV will likely be gained on virtualcorvairclub.com; the net
effect is simply one of relocation and not "loss".

It is the natural progression of things... change.  I suspect what we will
find is simply a younger group of people who prefer a forum format, and an
older group of people that prefer email.

Thanks for your comments.

Joe

On 8/8/05 6:32 PM, "J R Read_HML" <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Rick,
>
> To my way of thinking when the answer to 99.9% of the questions becomes - go
> read the archives, the social aspect (which is a significant part of VV)
> will likely become lost.  I would be sorry to see that happen.
>
> Nothing against Joe or his efforts (which apparently are significant).  I
> just hope that unexpected and/or unintended results do not end up causing a
> demise or significant reduction in/to the VV group.
>
> Attachments (if any) are scanned with anti-virus software.
>
> Later, JR
> '61 Rampside Standard 4/110
> '65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (times 2)
> '66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140

The World's largest Online Corvair Technical Resource