<VV> RE: Communique article rejections

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Tue Aug 9 10:22:23 EDT 2005

Hi--

Great! One point is that you do not have to be an 'expert' on any topic to
write an article on it.

Mike and I will work with you on the number of pages, schedule, etc. We
will have to develop an outline of articles needed and then assign those
topics to volunteers. I have had at least one volunteer contact me privately.

Take care...

--H