<VV> The final chapter in the mystery seat covers that made their way on to my son's 66 Corsa's front seats.

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Tue Aug 9 11:35:30 EDT 2005

Yes... shop will redo at no cost.  I don't believe apologies are due to
Clarks because I honestly don't believe my posts were negative... but I did
offer to reimburse them for the cost of the second set of rear seat covers
they sent out at my request.

JW

On 8/9/05 8:22 AM, "Harry Yarnell" <hyarnell1 at earthlink.net> wrote:

> OK. is the shop going to 'redo' your seat? At no charge? Apologies to
> Clarks?
>
> Harry Yarnell
> perryman garage and orphanage
> perryman, MD
> hyarnell1 at earthlink.net

 "Enzo Ferrari had a dream and Ferdinand Porsche crushed it!"