<VV> Elitist -- and a Corvair puzzler

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Tue Aug 9 13:59:10 EDT 2005

Bryan, I like the "push" vs. "pull" description.  It's very apt.  Where this
really comes into play in in reaction time for replies.  VV clutters my
mailbox and doesn't have slick graphics, but it's always my first choice
because it gets me the juice quick.

Hey, here's a question:  I am aware of three bowtie emblems on my '65 Corsa
140.  The car does NOT have wire wheel covers on it.  Where are the emblems?

Norm "Neither Click nor Clack" Witte