<VV> Corvair puzzler

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 9 16:32:34 EDT 2005

So, not only do we have to know where GM put them, but we ALSO have to know
which ones are on your particular car?

How many outside mirrors do you have?  If just one (left), that would be 1,
right?  If two (regular) mirrors, that is 2.  If a remote and a regular,
then back to 1.

And the factory floor mat (full one anyway) does have a bow tie, but I take
it your car does not have the mat?

Later, JR