<VV> For those who complained that they had to register to see the link I posted

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Tue Aug 9 18:06:25 EDT 2005

Hi Gang,

A few people complained that they had to register to see the picture of my
son's incorrect seat posted here:

http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com/showthread.php?t=164302

I just logged out, deleted my cookies, and am recognized as a guest... and I
can see it just fine.

Also, I checked the forum's permissions on the general forum and sure
enough... guest access is open.

Did the people who complained about having to register actually click on the
link, or is this just a "gosh... I thought I had to register so I'm going to
complain"

Those of you who complained... click on the above link and let me know if
you can't see the picture of my son's incorrectly assembled seat.

Joe West

 "Enzo Ferrari had a dream and Ferdinand Porsche crushed it!"