<VV> Re: rejection and alternate archive

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Tue Aug 9 23:47:49 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/9/2005 7:51:07 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
r.gault at sbcglobal.net writes:

Yeah,  like me.  I'm also on Corvair Center, which is a good forum, but  I
hate the format.  It takes twice as long to read through the new  stuff each
night.  OTOH, the pictures are nice.  Wish we'd get  over our paranoia about
attached jpg files.

I second that, as I said at the VV meeting at the convention, if we  went to
a forum format we would lose the family we have here and guys like LONZO
would be out in the cold when in time of need. I'm on the Center also and don't
know most of the folks on there at lease not like here on VV.Yes, we do chat
and  get OT but that is what makes it great in my book, The forum format is just
 to cold for me.
rich