<VV> Elitist ?

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 00:19:36 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/9/2005 8:05:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bryan at skiblack.com writes:

All the  folks who keep
saying web forums are better for everyone seem to forget  there's been a
Corvair web forum over at the Corvair Center for several  years.  I'm
personally getting a little tired of being insulted like  this,
especially since VV appears to still be a successful  format.

Bryan,

I'm registered at both Corvair Center and Joe's forum. I have no problem
being part of all the Corvair groups I can, other than how much I use them. I
read VV and fastvairs almost everyday but very seldom get over to the forums.
I'm not going to be obnoxious about it, but I prefer the e-mail style. All I
have to do is open my mailer, no logging in or remembering passwords.

There are plenty of people out here, me included, that are grateful for
everything that you've done for us with VV, CORSA and you informative web  site.

Ned