<VV> fans & basics manual thread..Questions!

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 00:22:32 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/9/2005 8:38:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
crawfordrose at msn.com writes:

> I was amazed that an actual argument ensued over this irrelevant product
> that the [Corvair cheapskates ] will not purchase in a thousand years.
Where does this hallucination come from?  Most all Vair owners I know are
more than willing to pay for what they WANT......and most have the $$$
Not everyone wants a factory fresh resto...or a "look at me" custom....or the
FASTEST Corvair in the world.....

One of the BEST attributes of CORSA and ManxClub is the "ANY vehicle in ANY
condition is welcome," unlike many Cliques called Clubs...

I'm now Vending Corvair performance exhaust........customers so far....."I
want to be the first in my area to have one"..........most of the "definitely
interested" want to HEAR one before they Chuck up the Bucks!        Cheap?   or
Astute Consumers?

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug