<VV> Re: WRINKLE PAINTING

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 07:02:35 EDT 2005

so long as the surface has been really cleaned, with a solvent , it will
stick. that stuff is nasty  sticky. in fact if  you can stand it i would not plan
on touching it for at least 3 days. it takes a long time to harden up good. i
just did a bunch of my dashes for earlys, including junk spyder dashes and
glove box doors that should have been tossed and they look great.i did my valve
covers with it also. i can send pictures. once it has dryed good (no problem
this summer for sure) it is very durable.i use it on my ham gear panels also. it
was used on electronic equipment during the war. war surplus electronics that
was banged around all over the world held up very well.
regards, tim colson