<VV> Woodward Dream Cruise

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 13:52:48 EDT 2005

Hi All
  My daughter that lives in Birmingham MI. has been after me for the  past 3
years to bring my Fitch Sprint up for the Dream Cruise. Well after  talking
with Pete Koehler and Ken Hand at the Helen GA. show in April I decided  this is
the year to do it, they also invited me to hangout with there group that  day
( Detroit Area Corvair Club ) I am looking forward to that day. Its said
that as many as 40,000 cars, trucks and hotrods could be there.
  I am leaving here ( Florida ) in the morning and heading for  Michigan. I
know its early as the event is from the 17th to the 20th but my  daughter has a
few things around the house she would like fixed ( I'm sure I am  not alone
on this as our kids always have things for us old farts to do so  we feel
needed ) .
  Also while driving around the Detroit area this next week The  Sprint will
have a FOR SALE sign in the windshield or windscreen depending on  your
location.
  Gene Barr
64 Fitch Sprint conv.
63 coupe (autocross car THE GEEZER )