<VV> testing Tom's cooling system/what belongs on VV

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 00:48:48 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/10/2005 10:05:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
r.gault at sbcglobal.net writes:
Ask Lonzo if he thinks we should limit list discussions to maintaining and
preserving Corvairs.  ;-)

Roger is right, ya know... the generosity of many VV members have helped to
keep food on the table and my electricity on this year while I've been off work
with this leg. I can think of several times someone has mentioned a health
problem, like several years ago JR and Professor Wildman have both had heart
problems for example... and they came home to emails of encouragement and get
well wishes... we've even had a few VV members pass away, and our condolences
were even printed up and posted at some of the funerals....

I look at our Virtual Vairs community as an ongoing "club meeting"... I ask
questions, give and get answers, and generally shoot the breeze with many of
you guys, some I've had the pleasure of meeting, and others I'm still anxiously
awaiting for that day.... I have 2 Corvair clubs that I go to, one is about 55
miles away, and the other is about 125 miles away... one meets once a month,
and the other has "gatherings" from time to time... could I get by on just one
or two meetings a month? Hell no....

So, there ya have it... Technical? Stock? Gossip? It all has room on here...
granted, instead of complaining about "no Corvair", just delete it.... thats
what I do... while mumbling under my breath "What a freakin' bonehead!"... and
that useless thread will eventually die out.

Don't take my word for it, try it... and you can start with this one!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)