<VV> Update on OILS... something AUTOMOTIVE related!

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 11:14:36 EDT 2005

Well there ya go Bob... the printed word is already 4 months behind the
times... I just got this yesterday, and it's already old news! Is it available in
the local stores already? WOW!
I'll climb back under my rock now so you guys can go back to discussing
electric fans and such.
;-)
Later,
Lonzo

In a message dated 8/11/2005 10:57:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
BobHelt at aol.com writes:
In a message dated 8/11/05 7:37:19 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
LonzoVair at aol.com writes:

> the API SL designated
> (ILSAC GF-3), which is the newest "dino" oil out there (but they say API SM
> will
> soon follow)...

FYI,
API SM and GF-4 have been the latest since April of this year.

Regards,
Bob Helt