<VV> 65 Corsa Turbo car for sale

wes at highwayvista.com wes at highwayvista.com
Thu Aug 11 15:54:01 EDT 2005

Hello listers,

I am not a Corvair person by trade, but I do like the cars.  I'm
actually an Olds guy though... I was just given a 65 Corsa Turbo coupe
with a 4-speed in it.  It needs total restoration, and the original
engine blew up and was either rebuilt or switched to a non-turbo
configuration.  I have a turbocharger, manifold, air cleaner, etc
though.  The car needs total restoration, and I do not have the
resources, but am in need of cash.  So, I am going to sell this car.
If anyone might be interested in it, please feel free to email me, or
call me at 318-458-7042.  It has some rust-out in places, but other
places are very solid.  It looks like it would probably run with some
tinkering.

Anyway, I also was given lots of parts with the car, and I've been
putting them on ebay under the name "thermactor."
There are engine parts with the car, and some may be turbo-specific.

So, if anyone wants a project, please let me know.  Oh yeah - it's
located here in Riley, Indiana, which is really close to Terre Haute.

Thanks to all,
Wes Worsham