<VV> Camaro, with an "A"

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 11 17:23:41 EDT 2005

Sorry about that.  The question had come from today's WGN noon news.  THEY
spelled it with an e in the question and I did not catch the error and
repeated it when I sent it to VV.  The "Monza" question had just hit VV a
few minutes earlier.  At the end of the broadcast, they gave the answer and
had corrected the e to an a by that time.

Later, JR